Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Pictures

Here are pictures from our summer break!

Whitnee got her casts off!!!


finally after 3 months!


We finally got to see her feet!
(sorry it is so yucky)


AWWWWW
(I can move my feet now!)

Kortnee Turned 13


favorite book
Hugo Cabre


I love that smile!


4th of July


Sparklers!


Whitnee's favorite thing to do
4wheel with daddy!



I found her splashing in puddles 
one afternoon.
Lots of giggles!


Nic started football!!!


conditioning camp



Conditioning camp

football tryouts-yep dad is helping out!


Nic hitting his dad

Nic's cheering squad!

I became a SAVVY SHOPPER!
(just a few of my deals)


paid $2.81 saved $53.67
98% savings!


paid $6.54 saved $31.12
84% savings!
YEAH!!!

We did manage to make it to Idaho (very FAST trip) and to the cabin this year and Kort got to go to Stake Girls Camp.
Pictures to follow.

No comments: