Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow, this year has flown by, I have been awful at posting on our blog this year.
We have had a busy, fun and healthy year. As it comes to a close I thought I should sit down and update our blog.


(I must confess up front, I was horrible taking pictures this year, we did go on a few trips, one to Idaho and the other to our Cabin. I know we took pictures but I can't find ANY of them, I need to check Nate's computer to see if they are there)


Our summer and fall were busy with FOOTBALL. 
Nic started his first year with the Thunder Football being in 5th grade we thought it would be a good experience for him. He was old enough to understand the positions, the game and the rules. He got the BEST Coach out of the three 5th grade teams.
With Conditioning every night for a month and then practice 5 nights a week till school started then it dropped to 3 nights a week, we were busy. He started out as the left lineman where he learned how to hit, block, etc... He really liked his position until one game, things did not go so well with our Center and the Quarterback. Nate asked Nic to hick him the ball after the game just to see how he did. And to his fathers amazement Nic had his fathers talent! 
Nic approached his Coach and asked to try the Center position. Both the Quarterback and Coach were amazed at how well Nic did in snapping the ball.
From that moment on Nic was the NEW Center.
Then ended up going all the way to the Championship game and winning 2nd place in the league!!!!
What an awesome season.
(we have been approached by a few coaches about recruiting Nic for next year as the Center too).

Pictures will follow.


This is Whitnee's first day of school 2010




She was so ready for school to start this year!
She attends Achiever Preschool by Skype and loves every minute of it


Kortnee and I got to attend a Bridal Shower of one of our dear friends, our evening started out at PF Changs for dinner




We then went to a Black Tie event that Dillards was putting on. 
We got our make up and hair done and then had the chance to go watch 
some Dancers from Dancing with the Stars perform.



Kortnee getting her make up done


Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!





Me getting my make up done.
It was a very fun night out with the girls!
I loved spending time with Kort!


We made yet another trip to Shriner's this year, I am really bad at getting Whitnee's Wheelchairs looked at so I FINALLY got Walle in after 3 years.
um they are supposed to be looked at every 6 months. But who's counting right.




Here are the girls waiting for Walle to show up!
(I can't find the one of Nic)


Whitnee turned 5!!!!



She actually blew the candles out by her self!!!



Opening presents
(the license plate there on her table is 
Tinkerbell saying
"Catch You LATER"
it is attached to the back of her Wheelchair 
VERY appropriate for Whitnee)


Halloween was fun this year



Kortnee and Nic cleaning out their Pumpkins


Whitnee cleaning out her's

This year I bought books with patterns
oh it was FUN!!!!


Whitnee's


Nic's



Kortnee's


A few things I worked on this year in my home



I painted and decorated my Bedroom



and my Bathroom!
I love how they turned out!


Nate stayed busy with work, 4 wheeling trips, etc.


Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!




(I hope to be better at taking pictures and blogging next year)

No comments: