Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Lane

So one of my high school classmates had this idea and I loved it so here we go.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3.If you also have a memory of my children or husband please leave your memory of them too.

Have fun;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna! Hi! I don't remember if we had any classes together either but I do remember how nice you were to me. I remember thinking you were a pretty neat person and now I know how neat you still are by getting reacquainted with you through your blog. What a beautiful family! What sweet kids you have! Wondering if your daughter is in preschool - I teach special education preschool and it's a party a minute. I bet she's such a joy to have around! You're amazing!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Hey Anna,
I remember going to your cabin and trying to make to the outhouse in the snow up to our waists. One of our fun moments.

Jamie said...

I'll always be able to close my eyes and picture you in one of our lovely choir dresses... complete with cumberbun! What good times we had back then.